A slow train coming.

From: Ehud Yaniv ^lt;eyaniv@telus.net>
Date: 12/22/04-01:52:38 PM Z

Hi all,

It has taken a while but I have now finally made a digital negative for
silver printing. This is a test print as I am not set-up for alt processes
but will have access to a darkroom.

And let me tell you, being in Canada makes it much harder to do as many
materials need to come from the US. The Pictorico High Gloss White film
alone took 3 weeks.

Anyway, I now have a negative to test but that will have to wait until my
darkroom course starts in January.

I again wanted to thank everyone who has helped and provided advice here, on
APUG, and in personal email

Ehud

PS: To get this far I had to buy an Epson 1280, a Nikon Coolscan V ED,
upgrade Photoshop to CS, added 512 mb. ram, ordered both Mark and Dan's
books. Wow, a really slow train coming.

When you hold the head of a snake the rest is nothing but rope.

Akan (Ghana) Proverb