Re: A slow train coming.

From: Susan Huber ^lt;shuber@ssisland.com>
Date: 12/25/04-10:59:06 AM Z

  Hello Oody,
  How are you and Riv?
  I am sorry to hear from you that Riv isn't well- this weather can't help
either...
  Thank you for the message and the address- I'll send you a card I made.
  (Making things are derigeur in the family)-
  I probably won't make it to Italy or anywhere else- I can't seem to get
the money and the staem to travel on a plane for those long hours and I
don't like to be taken advanyage off and thought as a rich person that
travels.
  I prefer to stay in one place and roam from there... it is nice to hear
you have a degree in European History. It is too bad most people don't any
history of their own country and others... I am still wishing for someone to
stay the fighting in the Mid East but know that is impossible now.
  My best to you- it will be better if I visit you next summer/ spring? That
is on my way to the Prairies?
  I live on the North End of the Island- it is raelly easy, as my address
says- 2015 North End Road. Salt Sprng Island, BC V8K 1C9.
  Have a nice time with the family and I wish Riv well for the coming year!
  Always,
  Susie