Digital Negatives/Poly Plates with Copiers Aluminum Printing Plates

From: mak@teleport.com
Date: 12/27/04-12:40:40 PM Z

Has anyone had success running polyester plate material through a toner based copier ro laser printer? what brand plates work best? I need a solution for a few lines of type at a time.

I specifically need to hold small serif edges on 8/9/10/12 point times/palatino et al...

failing that what would I need to get negatives of type with good blacks from a epson 2000 2200

Also has anyone had any scuuess exposing aluminum printing plates in camera? how might I process them? thanks Mark mak@teleport.com