Re: Ammonium Dichromate

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 12/29/04-09:34:01 PM Z

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004, T. E. Andersen wrote:
> Ps. You may still be right in saying that dichromate concentrations does not
> matter. I have not taken the time to test the consequences of variability,
> since it is so easy just using a slightly lower concentration than
> saturation.

Let me put it this way: my own personal feeling is that if you're gum
printing for reproduceability rather than discovery you're missing half
the joy and might as well print digitally. Why make the same gum print
twice? Life is too short and there are more prints out there waiting to
happen than we can do in several lifetimes.

In fact TRYING to get the same gum print may lead to miracles...

Judy