RE: Ammonium Dichromate

From: Kate M ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 12/30/04-03:17:02 AM Z

I take my saturated solution of Amm. Di. and dilute it 1:1 with
distillled water. I find this prints with better contrast than the
saturated amm. Di., as was discussed on the list several months ago. As
my lab is at 20 deg C constantly, I think this is as close to perfect as
I can get.

As for gum, I use a 1:1 (by volume) solution of lithographers gum and
distilled water.

 I find this to be satisfactory FOR ME.

I still have very little EXACT repeatability and do I care? NO!!!!

Trevor, this is a great print for a first try! In fact, it's a great
print anyway. Did you scan it as a greyscale tho? I'd like to see the
colour.

Cheers
Kate