Re: Digital negatives with UV light.

From: Sam Wang ^lt;stwang@mail.nctv.com>
Date: 12/31/04-09:22:41 AM Z

Alex,

Digital negatives work just fine printed on silver/gelatin paper. Color palette may be different, as well as curve adjustments. And you'll learn to be meticulous about eliminating dust, since silver papers could be unforgiving.

I would use a regular light bulb, or enlarger, instead of the UV light though. How did you get 1/250th second exposure from your UV light?

Sam