Re: And how sharp I am was/Re: Temperaprint & Gum

From: Pam Niedermayer ^lt;pam@pinehill.com>
Date: 02/01/04-10:58:32 AM Z

I think Judy and you may have been saying the same thing. She's just
saying there are alternatives to an obsession with sharpness, you're now
qualifying your statement on the importance of sharpness. As to Cindy
Sherman, I saw a show of her first work in NYC 20+ years ago,
immediately noted that it was a cinematic sensibility, which was
interesting, but nothing more. What is she doing now?

Pam