bichromaniacs

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 02/01/04-12:46:32 PM Z

In my BJP research (very fascinating) I came across this term in reference
to gum printers. I thought it was very a propos those of us addicted to the
process. It is sooo funny to read, week after week, some of the same
arguments we have now, hashed out back then (gum doesn't resolve fine
detail, carbon is better than gum, what to call the process in the first
place, who discovered it first, artistic vs scientific photography, acid
issues, and, of course, along the lines of our latest argument, archivalness
and sharpness. But no Walmart.)
Chris