Re: bichromaniacs

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 02/01/04-02:05:03 PM Z

Since Steve Anchelle has the Darkroom Cookbook, maybe this list could carry
it a step further....

Edible Alt Processes or something like that.... Chewing Gum and Walking At
The Same Time....

Actually, look for a coming announcement of a contest with an actual prize
for the best image created with a brand new alt photo process.....

Mark Nelson