Re: bichromaniacs

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 02/01/04-02:00:41 PM Z

Well, actually, Pete I came across a funny story of dichromate poisoning in
the BJP: a woman's hubby went to pick up her cough syrup from the local
pharmacy and when she took it, she died. They found that the pharmacist had
put, in the cough syrup, potassium bichromate instead of potassium
bicarbonate (or maybe it was sodium, each). Anyway, don't you think this is
a "likely story" since the hubby went to pick it up?? :)

Better not tell my hubby to get my prescription from Walmart, or he may not
get the $250,000 life insurance policy he has out on me.
Chris