RE: And how sharp I am was/Re: Temperaprint & Gum

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 02/01/04-05:19:15 PM Z

Sandy,

> But, there are basically two types of ink-jet printers out there.
Those that print with pigmented inks, and those that print with dye
> inks.

Googling for the phrase " light jet prints ", returned this bit of
information from one of the search results:

"The CSI LightJet 5000 printer exposes a digital image directly to
photographic paper or film using red, green and blue laser beams. The
resulting images are processed through traditional photographic
chemistry."

So I don't think that there are any inks used to produce these prints.

Don Bryant