Re: Some temperaprint questions - beware! these are dummy, beginners questions

From: pete ^lt;temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: 02/03/04-04:09:14 AM Z

Loris.,

On reading my reply to your e-mail I found that I didn't answer your
question properly sorry lets have another go.

>> a) Recoat several times (say... 3 to 4 times) before exposing or
No

>> b) Coat, expose, develop and recoat (again 3 to 4 times for a single color)?

Yes this would be about right.So for a CMYK print you will need 12 to 16
coats.,

For a monochrome print 3 to four coats this why I recommend that the
beginner starts with a monochrome print

Hope this helps

Happy egg-tempera-print

Pete