Re: UV exposure light boxes

From: Jon Danforth ^lt;jdanforth@sc.rr.com>
Date: 02/03/04-10:23:25 AM Z

You might want to check around for information on reef aquarium pages for
lighting design. Reef guys tend to be just as idiosyncratic as us but there
are more of them (fewer lethal chemicals and carcinogens?). Reef tanks use
high-output ballasts and bulbs so there's probably a bunch of info out there
related to the topic.

-Jon