RE: Slightly OT, Toyo 810G and Fidelity Delux film holders

From: Breukel, C. (HKG) ^lt;C.Breukel@lumc.nl>
Date: 02/04/04-06:53:42 AM Z

Jon,

You probably got an answer off-list already, but no you cannot use normal
Fidelty holders for Dag plates: Dags are made on glassplates, and they do
not fit. Another point: (no way near an expert) but I believe that 8*10 dags
are rather "challanging" and very costly. I believe most people opt for 4*5
equipment, or maybe buy an old camera with glass plate holders..

Best,

Cor