Re: Some temperaprint questions - beware! these are dummy, beginners questions

From: pete ^lt;temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: 02/04/04-07:01:32 AM Z

Loris

> Actually the printing time is probably shorter with Temperaprint!?

Yes it is. This is the reason why I developed the process ! it is
intentionally much shorter I and my son Steven can print a known CYMK image
in three to four hours incidentally I am proud to say he is a much better
printer than I.

 will make a "theoretic" calculation. Theoretic because I didn't make a
> single gum or temperaprint yet so please consider this before bashing me ;)
> and please "gently" correct any mistake you encounter.

First of all I am not bashing you I am teaching you. If I appear a bit harsh
it is because in another life I held the post of senior Lecturer in visual
Education and taught a few thousand young men and women photography over a
period of thirty years and cant get out of the habit, you see I have been
here many times before always the beginner try's too hard that is of course
the successful ones. I am an old pussy cat really.

Forget "theoretic" calculation the first thing you must do is to make a
simple three coat monochrome Egg-tempera-printprint and forget all about
Gum. And then come back to me.

Pete >;--<<