Dag plate holders.

From: Robert W. Schramm ^lt;schrammrus@hotmail.com>
Date: 02/04/04-08:33:49 PM Z

Jon,

There are still some wood 4x5 plate holders around which were designed for
glass plates. Try eBay or some seller of antique photo equipment. They work
great for 4x5 dag plates. You may have to repair them. I got a deal once on
six which had various broken parts and was able to assemble 2 good ones via
the application of some glue and trading parts.

Bob Schramm
Check out my web page at:

  http://www.SchrammStudio.com