RE: Dag plate holders.

From: Silver Plated ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 02/05/04-08:37:30 AM Z

Jonathan,

First let me look in my equipment closet and see exactly what I have. I vaguely recall that I may have 1 wooden holder (4x5) that works for plates but I'm pretty sure I have an 6x8 size wooden holder setup to use a 4x5 size plate. Since I've owned these for years and have not used them I'd let them go for $5 ea. plus shipping. It will take me a few days to determine exactly what and how many I have (not a lot). I'll get back to you ASAP with what I've got. BTW, I have an old Seroco Camera in good condition that uses the 6x8 holders if you are interested also. I know I sound like I'm running a camera store but actually I'm just trying to place this equipment with people that can use it and free up some space at home.

Cheers,

Don

Oh Yeah, one more thing, I have a box of Defender 4x5 glass plates which one could recycle for dry plate usage, if you want them I'll send them for nuthin!