Re: Quadtone Inks & Digital Negatives

From: Kees Brandenburg ^lt;ctb@zeelandnet.nl>
Date: 02/05/04-09:11:04 AM Z

Mike I googled around a bit and found this:

Agfa has chosen Info-Tec Distribution Ltd. to handle distribution of
Agfa CopyJet and Agfa SelectJet products throughout the UK and
Ireland via their existing dealer networkplotter/printers.

Info-Tec Distribution Ltd
Unit 39, Pine Road, Winton, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH9 1LT
Tel: 01202 511448
Fax: 01202 526502
Email: info-tec@bournemouth-net.co.uk

hope this helps,