Re: Quadtone Inks & Digital Negatives

From: Mike Finley ^lt;ekng532@f2s.com>
Date: 02/05/04-08:48:49 AM Z

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 15:17:24 +0100, Kees Brandenburg
<ctb@zeelandnet.nl> wrote:

>Mike,
>Maybe try http://www.agfa.co.uk
>
>Agfa CopyJet is the same as Agfa SelectJet Screenfilm. This one only
>comes on rolls and is marketed for printing screenprinting negatives.
>CopyJet is available in sheets. I buy it here in the Netherlands at a
>large format printing supply firm <http://www.comex.nl>.
>
>Kees

Agfa UK isn't the most helpful of websites, and the search doesn't
yield anything for either copyjet or selectjet (I've been there
before...)

Going to the pre-press and printing pages (which I hadn't looked at
before) I managed to find info on Copyjet, and a 'where to buy'
button. Apparently I have to buy Copyjet from Agfa's head office in
Belgium...

I'll try asking at their stand at Focus on Imaging - though its
probably only there to sell their minilabs.

thanks,
mike
Mike Finley, http://www.efikim.co.uk