Re: Re: UV exposure light boxes/Solar plate

From: jpptprnt@verizon.net
Date: 02/07/04-11:36:41 AM Z

Mark,

The inter-session and I can now think. The base exposure
was 1 min with a D/Welden screen. And a 1min.30sec image
exposure, 3 to 4min was out. Post exposure 10 to 15min.
Visual is tone starts in 4 and goes to 11 on a Stouffer Graphic
Arts scale TP4x5. I have yet to ink this plate so this may change
the values in the final print.

Jan Pietrzak