Re: Kenro Izu show in Houston

From: Kate Mahoney ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 02/08/04-01:52:54 PM Z

 Mark said: I have found more alt photo "tools" in grocery store, Target stores, and kitchen doodad stores than in photography catalogs. Usually they are a lot cheaper and sometimes much better.

Like my quest for a sizing agent for glass last year! After months of trial and failure I finally tracked the perfect substance down in the craft section of "Spotlight", which I imagine is the equivalent of Target. Best to think laterally.
Kate