Kenro Izu show in Houston

From: shannon stoney ^lt;sstoney@pdq.net>
Date: 02/08/04-08:22:48 AM Z

Anybody who is in Texas over the next month might like to visit the
Booker-Lowe gallery in Houston, to see a show of Kenro Izu
platinum/palladium prints. These are the Angkor Wat pictures that
you may have seen in a book or read about. They are truly
impressive. The prints are 14x20! Kenro Izu was there yesterday at
the opening and I talked with him a bit about Angkor Wat, the banyan
trees that are growing all over it, and the task of getting mammoth
cameras to the site. I also told him that one of his pt/pd prints
was the first one I ever saw, and it started me on my whole alt photo
process trip.

The gallery is open on Thursdays through Saturdyas from 11-5 or by
appointment. Email bookerlowegallery@houston.rr.com or call
713-880-1541. The show will be there until March 31.

--shannon