Re: to Eric about.. Silver Nitrate in Albumen Printing... Concentration Question

From: Eric Nelson ^lt;emanmb@yahoo.com>
Date: 02/08/04-04:38:25 PM Z

yes i have. i've never tried brush sensitization.
reilly mentions concentrations ranging from 10-12% for
albumen, so your mileage may vary as well.

your gold toner concentrations can negatively affect
the print as well. too much can give a blotchy green
effect. getting the right pH is important as well.
Eric

http://albumen.stanford.edu/library/monographs/reilly/index.html