Re: light source for very small prints?

From: Michael Healy ^lt;emjayhealy@earthlink.net>
Date: 02/09/04-01:05:30 AM Z

Eric, you've given up your search for an inexpensive 4x5?!?!?!? I'm seeing
them all the time on eBay. They are a dime a dozen. And Brother, the price I
spent on mine six years ago - a good, dirty-cheap price! - is 2-3 times what
you need to spend now. You're going to contact print 6x6 because - it's
cheaper?!?!?!? Whaaa?

Mike