light source for very small prints?

From: Eric Maquiling ^lt;eric@maquiling.org>
Date: 02/08/04-03:46:18 PM Z

Hiya

I've given up my search for an inexpensive 4x5. However, I would like
to start experimenting with small prints this year with 6x6 images.

I've read some links on how to make UV lights and other light sources,
but at such a small image, does anyone have a suggestion on some kind
of light source I can use just for small prints? There _must_ be
something I can get at the mega home store for small prints. I can
get one of these conical shaped light fixtures with a ceramic base and
I can just put that right on top of a small paper (less than 5x5).

--
Eric