Re: light source for very small prints?

From: Jon Danforth ^lt;jdanforth@sc.rr.com>
Date: 02/09/04-04:17:07 PM Z

I'll join the "small is fine" camp.

I made a batch of selenium-toned 6x9cm contact prints for an upcoming show
and was pleased with the results. I was inspired to do such work after
seeing some classic paintings in museums. What I realized was that a
smaller print or painting invites the viewer to get close and appreciate the
detail better than a larger picture. Combined with an over-the-top
gold-leaf frame, I anticipate that the prints will show quite well.

-Jon