Re: light source for very small prints?

From: Kate Mahoney ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 02/09/04-05:01:03 PM Z

Tom said:
> But, my point is: you can enlarge your medium format negs and make alt
> prints at any size. I've "crossed over" to doing enlarged negs
> digitally. See Dan Burkholder's book. > Hope that helps.

I must second this point of view - I've had a great deal of success with
diginegs and am now crossing over to oiled paper to avoid the heinous price
of OHP film here......as I make tri-colour gums I was forking out $3.50 for
each set of 3 8x10 sheets a pain if I had to tweak the negs for some
reason..........oiling paper is slow but makes a wonderful translucent neg
for gum.

Kate