RE: Temperaprint

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 02/10/04-08:31:02 AM Z

Hi Dave,

Thanks Dave this was helpful,

I guess I'm going to struggle some more with the print I have in hands
(a small print: 6" x 6")... Will try with some more pigment (with the
current pigment ratio the dakness of coating corresponds to Zone VII 1/2
- Zone VIII; maybe this should be darker...) I've finished the 5th coat,
will go to the 10th (thinking a tri-color temperaprint is around 10-12
coats this makes sense for monochrome also...)

Regards,
Loris.