Re: casein

From: Kate Mahoney ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 02/10/04-02:35:15 PM Z

As chance would have it, I'm just about to make some yoghurt, went out and
bought the milk this morning......before I got the post!!!! It addresses the
problems of why I can't ferment from some commercial yoghurts - must have
acid buildup - but I have also been interested in casein for a while. I'm
sure I've seen a recipe somewhere...but I suspect that egg tempera will
prove the more satisfying process - except for that smell!!!!

Kate