RE: What about 1200x1200dpi laser printers for digital negatives?

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 02/10/04-02:38:40 PM Z

I pretty sure it would work for pictorial prints (just like at the time
of British and French Calotypists) & gum process but what if I want to
print high definition Vandyke (which sometimes, in some tones, unveils
the slight banding from my inkjet printer with Pictorico negatives -
even with prints on NOT paper) and/or Kallitype prints?

Anyway, I would be glad if you inform us/me with your progress on the
subject...

Regards,
Loris.