RE: casein

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 02/10/04-04:51:03 PM Z

Some more irrelevant information from my part:

(For those who don't know it) If you mix yogurt and water 1+1 to 1+3
(according to your taste) you get a nice drink named "Ayran". Cool it,
add a little bit salt and enjoy ;)

Also you can make a less watery "Ayran" (creamish but not much thick)
and grate or slice cucumber in it, add very little dill and garlic, then
cool and you get a very nice snack named "Cacik". Bonne appetite ;)

Regards,
Loris.