Re: casein

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 02/10/04-05:22:23 PM Z

Hi David,

thanks very much.... I'm going to try yours first since I have the
ingredients at hand... And I appreciate the full instructions...

But one question: when you say "ammonia" I assume you mean household
ammonia, about 5%, not the strong ammonia which if I recall correctly is
called .88 or maybe it was .888 ? I have about 4 unopened bottles of that
in the darkroom, which I'd be glad to use -- but otherwise am confused.
I've never seen household ammonia in gallon sizes... usually a quart...
and the thought of a gallon of that strong stuff is terrifying...

Judy