Re: casein

From: David J. Greiner Jr. ^lt;godlike@elp.rr.com>
Date: 02/10/04-07:06:44 PM Z

Hello Judy,

   Yes I meant the household ammonia. If I typed I was buying gallon
jugs I actually meant to say half gallon, as that's what they seem to
most often sell around here in the grocery stores and the like. That
was until I found the little 16 oz. bottles in a corner/convienence type
store. I talked to someone online in a chat room a couple of weeks ago
who was using the .88 for casein. He would dilute it 1pt. to 20 pts
water and it worked well for him. I'm curious, how much stronger does
.88 smell than regular ammonia? Almost sounds strong enough to knock
someone down! :)

   -David-