Re: sort of funny question...

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 02/11/04-02:19:05 PM Z

From: Christopher Lovenguth <chris@chrisportfolio.com>
Subject: sort of funny question...
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:28:06 -0500

> I was in the Whitney Museum the other night in the gift shop and I
> saw they had this art kit for kids to make “blue prints” that
> develop in running water.

I don't know about the particualr kit, but if you're more interested
in buying pre-coated cyanotype paper, there were a couple of places I
found when I checked last time. Since this is 2-3 years ago, I am not
certain if the situation is still the same, but Dorn's Photography
Unlimited sold 24x36 paper for $2/sheet for minimum order of 20 sheets
plus tax and s&h.

Dorn's Photography Unlimited
C/O John Pecyna
23a Wallace street
Red Bank , New Jersey
USA
07710

After then I have been distracted to a different process and I'm still
there...

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Reality has always had too many heads." (Bob Dylan, Cold Irons Bound, 1997)