Sort of good answer...

From: Barry Kleider ^lt;bkleider@sihope.com>
Date: 02/11/04-04:40:45 PM Z

Christopher,
The stuff you're looking for is called Nature Print Paper and can be ordered
by writing to: (of all places)
Nature Print Paper
P.O. Box 314
Moraga, CA 94556

or order it online from Triarco http://www.triarcoarts.com
You'll find it on p. 196.

It comes in packs of 30 sheets (5x7) and costs about $8.50 plus shipping.
Exposures take about 3-4 minutes in bright daylight. You don't need direct
sunlight, but it helps.
This is a UV process, so a black light bulb works fine.
Develop in tap water. The process is non-toxic.

I use this process with kids in schools all the time to make ray-o-graphs.
Barry

Barry Kleider
Photographer. Arts Educator.
612.722.9701