Pictorialism Exhibit

From: Jim Flack ^lt;jfflack@pacbell.net>
Date: 02/13/04-04:25:46 PM Z

This is a follow-up to the application information for The New Pictorialist
Society's up-coming gallery exhibit of contemporary photo-pictorialism
entitled, "EXPRESSIVE IMAGES - INTIMATE PHOTOGRAPHY".

Many photo-artists have already expressed their interest to submit images
for this juried exhibition and several have begun to send their sample
images, mostly as jpegs attached to emails. This process is working very
well and we are already beginning to review images as they are received.

If you are interested in this exhibit, but have not contacted us, let me
urge you to do so as soon as possible so we can have a clearer idea of the
total number of applicants to expect. Although the deadline for application
is March 17, we are prepared to receive your image submissions and
application right away and it will help us avoid a last minute crunch.

So, as soon as you have any images to submit, please get them to us as soon
as possible. You do not need to get all images for your complete submission
together first. You can submit them one at a time. This is especially easy
by email if you can send us jpegs. Not only will earlier submissions be
considered first, they will have the chance to be selected for cover art and
example images that will be used in the Gallery Brochure about this exhibit.

To request the application information, if you have not already done so,
and/or to express your intent to submit images for this exhibit, please send
an email to: pictorialist@pacbell.net . You can also submit your jpeg
images for review to that same email address or you can request the postal
address to send print facsimiles or 35mm slides of your work.

We look forward to honoring the artistry and diversity of contemporary
photo-pictorialists in this up-coming gallery exhibition. Based on the
submissions we've already received, this will be an excellent exhibition.