Web site announcement

From: Jonathan Bailey ^lt;jon@jonathan-bailey.com>
Date: 02/27/04-04:52:03 PM Z

Greetings friends,

My apologies for the cross-list posting... Just a brief notice to alert you
to the updates that were just completed at my website - including:

In Gallery five (http://www.jonathan-bailey.com/pages/gal5_prospect.htm):
Wally Mason and I curated the exhibition "The Prospect of Light," which is
currently on display at The University of Maine's Museum of Art in Bangor
(Wally is a fellow photographer and the director and curator of the museum).
This is an exhibition of 48 low-tech camera photographs (plastic and
pinhole) produced by 12 artists from the US and France. (You will, no doubt,
see familiar names from this list!) All the images in this exhibition are on
my website - as well as work from several plastic and pinhole camera
photographers whose work we did not have space to include.

In Gallery two (http://www.jonathan-bailey.com/pages/gal2_new_04.htm):
20 new images of mine - all gold-toned images made with a Diana camera.

And, finally http://www.jonathan-bailey.com/pages/workshops.html:

Details of the one-week workshop I give here in my home and studio in
Tenants Harbor, Maine (August 8-14). The week's class cover's numerous
toning processes - including my "signature" GP-1 Gold split-toning process.
We also experiment with the exotic mordancage process and make a couple of 9
ft cyanotype murals....

The weeks' tuition includes a day aboard "The Lady Anne" for a trip to
Monhegan Island (photo-op's) with sightseeing along the way (puffins,
ospreys and perhaps even whales!). Further, the week's fee also includes
dinner prepared and served by Jane and me: lobsters, scallops -
*deliciously* prepared entree's every evening! Details at the website -
with snap shots from past summer classes there as well. Please take a look!

Best wishes,

Jon

www.jonathan-bailey.com
Tenants Harbor, Maine