Re: CMOS vs CCD digital

From: Craig Zammiello ^lt;zamm@optonline.net>
Date: 02/13/04-07:37:06 PM Z

I have used a Phase One CCD scanning back for a 4x5 camera for a few
years...
This is strictly a studio rig, but it generates a 350 MB-plus tiff file, one
to one at 40 x 60 inches.
It blows away the E6 8x10's I used to shoot for detail. No comparison. The
resolution is just finer then the film grain.
It took me a long time to become a believer. One session in the studio with
this piece and that was it.
Cheers, Craig Z.