RE: Polymer Plate 80% screen Weirdness

From: Baird, Darryl ^lt;dbaird@umflint.edu>
Date: 02/15/04-06:04:23 PM Z

Yes, they are the results of water "pooling" for too long a time while
the polymer surface is soft and sensitive. I tend to chase them off
the surface with a hair dryer. The sooner the better.

...if I could just control them, they'd look like either reticulation
or paisley

what manufacturer's plates did you get?

Darryl