Re: Polymer Plate 80% screen Weirdness

From: Jon Lybrook ^lt;jon@terabear.com>
Date: 02/16/04-01:56:35 AM Z

Thanks for your input Mark. Not sure how the pebbling up against the back
of the plate would do anything to affect the film on top, but who knows?
I'm wondering if the pebbling on the frame vacuum hasn't somehow affected
the screen in areas where the two came in direct contact with one another.

I've read on Strange Ross' site he uses a dusting of talc on the plate to
remove air bubbles. I may try that and/or call Peter at Alpha Graphics
and see what he thinks. I will let the list know how it goes.

Thanks!
Jon