Re: Polymer Plate 80% screen Weirdness

From: Jon Lybrook ^lt;jon@terabear.com>
Date: 02/16/04-11:09:09 AM Z

I think this is kind of what I'm seeing, only there are dozens of them,
and very small, about the diameter of a pin head and larger. I'm getting
a fair amount of pressure, but maybe the pad needs to be replaced.

Don't I need pure talc, or will perfumed baby powder be okay? I'm a
little concerned about what affect fragrance and other additives might
have on the plate and/or film.... Hell, I'm a little concerned what
affect talc will have inside my frame vacuum!

Jon