Re: submitting images to a show

From: Gregory W Blank ^lt;gblank@bellatlantic.net>
Date: 02/17/04-10:55:24 AM Z

My thought is follow the perspectus guidelines or request that info direct
from the show adminstrators. Because each show is different.

Typically the perspectus states whether a resume is acceptable
most juried shows that I have participated do not like support materials
and only judge the work.

Regards
Greg

Gregory W. Blank Photography
Fine Art, Portraiture, Architectural Interiors
LF Group website http://members.bellatlantic.net/~gblank
410-795-7734