Re: submitting images to a show

From: Michael Slade ^lt;mike@tawayama.com>
Date: 02/17/04-10:56:02 AM Z

on 2/17/04 8:31 AM, shannon stoney at sstoney@pdq.net wrote:

> I am submitting some photogravures to a show on a CD. I have never
> used a CD instead of slides before, and I wonder: should you label
> the images with medium, size, etc, on the jpg? That is, should you
> make a new psd, copy the image into the document, and leave space at
> the bottom to write the title, medium, size?
>
> Also, what should you include in a resume with your slides or CD?
>
> --shannon

Shannon,

I recently did this.

Attach a MS Word document, one for your slide captions, one for your
resume/vitae.

You should include a letter, in which you can explain your captions and
vitae are submitted separately (I would print them out so they don't have
to).

Michael Slade
Tawąyama Safaris Inc.
www.tawayama.com