Re: Rockland Halo Chrome

From: Jack Fulton ^lt;jefulton1@comcast.net>
Date: 02/17/04-11:39:54 PM Z

>> Also, purchase a respirator with a cartridge which will filter out the
>> ammonia. Mine was bought through Grainger and is a North Z550030M. I
>> used the cartridge 75SC. If you are going to use it solely for
>> ammonia,
>> you should purchase a cartridge specialized just for ammonia. The 75SC
>> cartridge is for mixed vapors.
>
> Oh phooey... nothing wrong with a little ammonia... those cartidges
> will
> kill you -- you can't see where you're going, will walk into a wall or
> down a hole.

JUDY, DARLING . . I WILL TAKE GREAT ISSUE HERE. YOU CAINT PHOOEY A NOSE
THAT CAINT SMELL.
        AMMONIA, TO SOME, IN AN ENCLOSED SPACE (IF THEY WORK FROM THE
DEVELOPED AND UNFIXED IMAGE) CAN REALLY CAUSE ONE'S NOSE TO BECOME
IRRITATED TO A GOOD DEGREE.
        THE RESPIRATOR BY NORTH IS COMFORTABLE AND NON-BLOCKING TO VISION. IT
FITS THE HEAD NICELY AND WHEN ONE STEPS FROM THEIR DARKROOM (CAMERA
OBSCURA TO YOU HISTORICAL PROCESS FOLK) YOU LOOK REAL COOL . . . YOU
KNOW, SORTA LIKE THAT ED WESTON (THE GUY WHO LIKED TO PHOTOGRAPH NUDE,
ERR, NAKED WOMEN) PHOTOGRAPH ABOUT WAR. BY GOLLY, WAR SPELLED BACKWARDS
IS 'RAW' WHICH IS RATHER NAKED ITSELF . . BUT, SERIOUSLY . . USE THE
RESPIRATOR.
JACK FULTON