Re: video

From: Gregory W Blank ^lt;gblank@bellatlantic.net>
Date: 02/19/04-04:35:42 AM Z

And is there some reason you are telling me or the rest of the group this?
I believe I made the point alliterative process is not Alternative Process.
I beleive I made the point it was an off topic response by the complainer
 to an off topic subject, regardless of what alliterative process means.
Which btw I knew what it meant.