Re: Rockland Halo Chrome

From: Jack Fulton ^lt;jefulton1@comcast.net>
Date: 02/19/04-09:40:34 AM Z

Judy:
        You're so sweet. That's why I love you.
        Well, yup, I'll go along w/yer McSorely's advice. Though, my pal, who
moved to NYC years ago and lives in the apartment building next to
Papp's Theater on Lex but now in upper state on a remote bit of land
and beautiful new studio, and myself would hoist ourselves to
McSorley's for a burger, coupla beers 'n fries. It was the age of the
joint and its long history that intrigued me not the cultural dramas
played out for decades upon decades. History is bunk. Heck, I'm an old
hippy fraom San Francisco (don't call if Frisco) sequing into that time
from the Beat days of Keroac, Ferlinghetti and watching Ginseberg
getting busted for saying "fuck" while reading Howl and listening to
Lenny Bruce talking about using a cold water flat's sink to piss in. I
took trips, hung out in ALL the cool spots and the rendition of it all
does not quite relate the truth of the origin and the action. It's all
devoted to sex and drugs. THAT was a small part.
        But, so glad you did at least appreciate my 'experience' alone on the
desert. Something about seeing the truth of who one is.
        Love, health and Peace
        Jack