RE: Scanning for Stitching with Vuescan

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 02/21/04-11:38:33 AM Z

Sandy, Not being a Vue Scan person and using my Epson 3200 - Is it possible
that your scanner is giving too different exposure based on the heat of the
lamp? The Epson warms up before scanning and before you calibrate it if
needs to be fully warmed up. Can you reverse the order of scanning or do an
additional scan of your first 1/2 of the negative?

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226