Re: panorama discussion list???

From: Susan Huber ^lt;shuber@ssisland.com>
Date: 02/25/04-07:20:16 AM Z

Hello Micheal, there is a website devoted to panorama cameras and images- I
think it is also a stock ageny. The site is; www.panoramicimages.com
I do love panoramic images and happen to use a Fuji 690- 65 lens as a
back-up but am pimarily user of 8 by 10 inch negatives
(www.susanhuber.com).
A little discussion group would be nice- I have seen your site before and it
is nice. Wish I had the time to go- an 8 by 10 camera is not too easy to
travel with
unless you have a Phillips (which I have). Good luck, Susan.