Re: FW: UV blocker in TMAX100 base?

From: Dave Soemarko ^lt;fotodave@dsoemarko.us>
Date: 02/25/04-07:26:10 AM Z

Agree. That's why the density difference of 1.0 (almost 7 steps) surprised
me. For such a big difference, using 2 tablets would still show the
difference as the difference in densities between 2 tablets would be
insignificant comparing with the difference in effective density caused by
the blocking material. If after the test, it is found that actual density
difference is not that much, and one is interested in testing what the small
difference is, then using the same tablet twice would of course be more
accurate. But of course, using the same tablet for the initial test would
work too.

Dave