Snow in South Carolina, was Re: precipitation of dichromates

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 02/26/04-07:11:02 AM Z

Chris,

When it snows in South Carolina, even an inch or so, school is
cancelled, regardless of what the administrations says or does!! It
is called self-cancel, carried out by the students with a compliant
faculty. Seriously, no way I am going to leave the comfort and safety
of up home and venture out on the roads around here when there is
snow. That would be like playing demolition derby.

But the great thing about snow here is that it goes away quickly. The
forecast is calling for up to eight inches or more of snow here today
and tonight, but up to the high 60s by the weekend.

Now forgot about your classes and pretend that you are Ansel in Yosemite.

Sandy